The Roca is our wind range machine! From the lightest breeze to the fiercest storm, a two kite quiver allows you to face mostly any condition. Going upwind has never been easier!
You will appreciate the increasing jumping height and enjoy the incredible hang time while working on some big air old school tricks.
Conquer the elements
The steering is quick and direct, the bar pressure moderate. With its easy relaunchability and rigid stability the Roca provides pure confidence.
The selection of materials and manufacturing processes make the Roca extremely durable. It also comes with our new inflation system that enable you to pump, rig and launch the kite in no time!
- Redefined wingtip shape for enhanced responsiveness and smoother turning.
- Redesigned leading edge shape for improved kite twist and stability.
- Fine tuned aspect ratio for more low-end power, lift and hangtime.
Changes to previous model
- Stronger and resistant Dacron at leading edge resulting in a rigid frame that maintains its shape in strong gusty winds while enabling quicker more direct steering.
- Leaner Strut Construction – change to two panels for an even stronger, lighter structure.
- Canopy protector at inflation/deflation valve.
- Improved valve for faster inflation and deflation.
- Ronstan Shock Sheaveless Block Pulley for reduced friction and longer durability of lines.
- Triple Rip Stop on Canopy.